Repair and reconstruction of any bridgesMore
Timely repair and reconstruction of bridges, their support, beams and bearing elements play very important role in preservation of a transport infrastructure of settlements and land means of communication. In our Company the great attention is given to development of technologies of reconstruction of ferroconcrete bridges, reconstruction and repair of bridges from metal constructions.
REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION OF FERRO-CONCRETE BRIDGES
Ferroconcrete constructions already more half a century are everywhere raised at building of interchange of highways.
Reconstruction, unlike repair, provides change of the sizes and (or) numbers of components of a design, replacement of some materials and details more modern.
The reconstruction of ferroconcrete bridges spent on the basis of inspection of such bridge by the specialised organization, is reduced to more often to:
- repair and restoration of ferroconcrete beams, nozzles and bridge support.
- repair of deformation seams.
- restoration of road "clothes" and the drain organization.
- strengthening of the bridge without expansion проезжей parts (at loss of bearing ability, in need of the admission of the big cargoes).
- expansion of flights with additional strengthening of support and bearing beams.
- expansion without strengthening.
- full or partial replacement of a bridge span.
- full reconstruction of the bridge (in cases when the air space increase under the bridge at width and height is necessary).
REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGES FROM METAL CONSTRUCTIONS
On the second place on prevalence after bridges from ferroconcrete there are their older analogues - bridges from металлоконструкций. Bridges from assembled metal constructions have a number of advantages over the ferroconcrete:
- Steel and cast-iron use has allowed to create bridges with bridge spans of the biggest length;
- At the similar module of elasticity, the metal section will be less than at ferroconcrete and to have smaller weight;
- Favorable side of the iron bridge is mobility of connections because of what the design does not go to ruin at temperature of metal deformation.
REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION OF WOODEN BRIDGES
As a building material the natural wood is often used, As well as any construction from timber throughout the term of maintenance, wooden bridges are exposed to destruction under the influence of a moisture, a mould and a fungus. Expenses for restoration in the course of reconstruction of wooden bridges and their strengthening are very small, but demand the serious approach, extensive engineering, building knowledge and carpenter’s works.